- Undergraduates can borrow a maximum of 4 books for a period of 21 days
- Postgraduates and Staff can borrow a maximum of 8 books for a period of 30 days
- Distance learning students and special users will be assessed case by case
- All items to be loaned, returned or renewed must be presented to the circulation desk.
- Users must check the due date and condition of the book before leaving the counter.
- Users must return items in good condition on or before the due date.
- User privileges are not transferable.
- A user will be held responsible for all items taken out in his or her name.
- Renewal of loans is allowed only if the book is not overdue, in-demand or reserved.
Overdue & Losses
- An overdue penalty fee of P1.00 will be charged for each item per working day.
- The user must notify the librarian immediately of any lost items
- Users can request the library to purchase books not available in the collection. See the librarian and fill out a Library Items Requisition Form
Citation & Referencing
You can refer to the free referencing tools below:
- Basic in-depth guidance on library services.
- Orientation and induction programmes.
- Information Literacy skills programmes (when; where; how to find information; how to use information appropriately and ethically)
Electronic Resource Support Services
- Facilitating access to electronic information.
Ask Librarian & Library Guides
Tel: +267 3635475 / 416