Botho University Library strives to support teaching, learning and research of the multi-disciplinary programmes offered by the University. We serve as an abode of knowledge, with the primary mission of supporting the teaching, learning and research needs of the university by facilitating access to a broad range of information sources and resources.
To serve as an abode of knowledge, with the primary mission of supporting the teaching, learning and research needs of the university by facilitating access to a broad range of information sources and resources.
Monday – Friday | 08:00am – 19:00pm
Saturday | 08:00pm – 17:30pm
Sunday/Public holiday | Closed
*Extended hours during examination periods: Botswana campuses only 08:00am – 22:30pm
Rules & Regulations
- Users are expected to present their valid Botho University ID for all services.
- Library staff and security personnel have the right to inspect the library user and their belongings.
Food and beverages are not allowed inside the library.
- Bags are not allowed in the library: In cases where the library supports users by providing storage space, users have to take personal responsibility of their personal valuables. Although all possible security precautions will be taken, neither the library nor Botho University shall be held responsible for any lost valuables.
- Usage of mobile phones in the library is not allowed. Mobile phones should be put on silent and calls taken outside study areas.
- Computers in the library are to be used for educational purposes in line with the university computer policy.
Viewing of objectionable, pornographic materials is not allowed.
- No materials may be removed from the library without following the loan procedure or the librarian’s permission.