Microsoft SQL Server, developed by Microsoft, is a relational database management system. It is used to develop innovative software applications which deals with data manipulation. Microsoft SQL server is a software product which facilitates data storage, data retrieval and data manipulation.
What this course offers:
- Topic 1- DBMS and RDBMS concepts
- Topic 2- SQL and implementing relations using SQL
- Topic 3- Install, troubleshoot and manage SQL Server
- Topic 4- Querying and managing data from multiple tables
- Topic 5- Manage and secure databases and tables
- Topic 6- Implement stored procedures, functions, triggers and transactions