Students enrolled in this program will study the operation of Computer Networks and gain practical skills such as building a small switched network, implementing an IP addressing scheme for a small branch office, implementing a small routed network, implementing and verifying WLAN links, configuring, verifying and troubleshooting a switch with VLANs and inter switch communications, and much more. The Students will also learn about the functions of network communications, TCP/IP, Ethernet/Wireless LANs and CISCO IOS Software, Switch issues and CISCO router concepts and configurations as well as other skills that will prepare them for the Networking field.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate in Network Administration you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate in Network Administration course is a great fit if you’re:
- Keen on gaining knowledge about network designing and implementation
- Ready for technical challenge with the drive to find solutions
- Innovative with a passion for computers and are problem solving
- Network Administrator
- System Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Network technician